Hugo docDock theme
Hugo-theme-docdock is a theme for Hugo, a fast and modern static website engine written in Go. Hugo is often used for blogs, this theme is fully designed for documentation.
This theme is a partial porting of the Learn theme of matcornic . and its default style “flex” comes from facette.io’s documentation.
docDock works with a “page tree structure” to organize content : All contents are pages, which belong to other pages. read more about this
- Automatic Search
- Unlimited menu levels
- Generate RevealJS presentation from markdown (embededed or fullscreen page)
- Automatic next/prev buttons to navigate through menu entries
- Image resizing, shadow…
- Attachments files
- List child pages
- Excerpt ! Include segment of content from one page in another
- Mermaid diagram (flowchart, sequence, gantt)
- Icons, Buttons, Alerts, Panels, Tip/Note/Info/Warning boxes, Expand
- customizable look and feel, theme style, theme variants
This theme comes with two distinctive layout styles: Flex and Original. The main documentation is built with Flex, though available also in Original style
Style “Flex” (default)
Contribute to this documentation
Feel free to update this content, just click the Edit this page link displayed on top right of each page, and pullrequest it
Your modification will be deployed automatically when merged !
This current documentation has been statically generated with Hugo with a simple command :
hugo -t docdock – source code is available here at GitHub